How we share knowledge
- Gilbert M, Bilsker D (2007) Depression and Disability: Some suggestions for Improvement. Back to Work: Disability Management and return to work strategies in Canada
- Gilbert M. (2007). Mental Health and Addiction in the Workplace: From Science to Practice. HR Voice – Magazine of Human Resource Management Association
- Bilsker D Wiseman S Gilbert M. (2006) Managing depression-related occupational disability: a pragmatic approach. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 51: 76-83.
- Goldner E Bilsker D Gilbert M Myette L Corbiere M Dewa C (2004). Disability management, return to work and treatment. Healthcare Papers 5(2), Special Issue.
- Bilsker D, Gilbert M, Myette L, Stewart-Patterson C. (2004). Depression and work function: bridging the gap between mental health care and the workplace. Centre for Applied Research in Mental Health & Addiction, Simon Fraser University.
- Gilbert M & Bilsker D “An Overview of Psychological Health and Safety: An Action Guide for Employers” Presented at Partners in Prevention, 2013; Mississauga, Ontario
- Bilsker D, Gilbert M. “Taking Action: A Proactive Approach to Workplace Psychological Health & Safety ”. Presented at the British Columbia Human Resources Management Association, 2013 Vancouver, BC.
- Gilbert M. “Creating a psychological healthy and safe work place is good business”. Presented at Canada Pensions and Benefits Summer Institute; 2013, Banff, Alberta
- Gilbert M “Psychological Well-being in the modern workplace: Presented at the Comcare National Conference, 2013; Canberra, Australia.
- Bilsker D “Rehabilitating workplace bullies” Presentation given at the Managing Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace conference, 2013; Vancouver, BC
- Gilbert M, Bilsker D “Workplace health promotion: A how to guide” Workshop given at the Better Workplace Conference, 2012; Vancouver, BC